Camps Intuit is a client management portal for Quickbooks desktop. Therefore, with the guidance of this portal, you can handle your QuickBooks Desktop account in one place. This platform enables you to manage your purchases, subscriptions, personal information, billing and payment details, and other information in an easier manner.
Camps Intuit Account Creation Process
At the time of registering your product, you provide an email address. This process automatically creates a CAMP account for you. You don’t need a separate account creation process.
Moreover, while registering for both your CAMP products and your Intuit Account you have given the same email then there is no need to link your product. If at this time you have given different emails, you have the option to merge them after claiming your account.
How To Login To Your Intuit Account?
Now, you have to proceed with the process of Camps Intuit Login in order to use the Camps portal on your device. Follow the below-given instructions to login to your Camps account.
- To begin with the Camps Intuit Login procedure, you must launch your preferred internet browser on your computer. For instance, you may have Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, etc.
- After that, you must access the official website of Intuit. In other words, locate the Browser’s Address bar and type in “camps.intuit.com”. You will get this long text bar at the very top running across the Browser window.
- Then, press the Enter key on your keyboard and wait for the pages to load properly.
- As a result, this will redirect you to the required result page.
- The following window requires you to enter your Login Credentials accurately. For this, you must enter your registered Email Address in the respective field. Here, you should remember that it is the same ID with which you created your Camps account.
- Thereafter, accurately type in the password linked with this account. Here, you must ensure that you enter it correctly as minor mistakes end up in login troubles. This is because the passwords are case-sensitive.
- Other than that, this window allows you to access your Account easily in the future by saving login credentials. For this, tick mark the checkbox beside “Remember me”.
- At last, click on the “Sign In” tab and access your Camps Intuit Login account. You will get this tab at the bottom of the page.
Procedure To Use Camps Intuit Account
After completing the Camps Intuit log in procedure, you can start with managing your QuickBooks products with the help of this portal. Thereafter, once you are redirected to your CAMPs account, there you will get all your QuickBooks products. From the list of all the available products, you need to opt “QuickBooks Desktop”. Consequently, after selecting this option it will take you to the CAMPs dashboard.
CAMPs dashboard is the area where you can perform all the managing steps. Using CAMPs you van perform the following functions that are mentioned below.
Edit your QuickBooks information
Customer Account Management Portal enables you to edit your username, password, phone number, etc.
Switch from one registered company to another
There can be a chance that you have registered with more than one company. In that case, under “QuickBooks Desktop Accounts” you will get all these registered companies. From the list of registered companies that you now see select the desired company.
Transfer QuickBooks license ownership
With the help of this portal, you can transfer your QuickBooks license ownership. To do the same, you are required to click on the “Transfer Ownership” option.
Find all your QuickBooks product and service information
Camps help you to search for all information such as license number, product number, billing information, download link and much more.
Change Primary Administrator
A primary Administrator is a person who can update billing information and other sensitive information. So, this portal enables you to change your primary administrator too.
Edit payment methods
Camps facilitates the option to add or remove your saved payment methods. Mopreover, you can also change saved credit cards, debit cards, and other payment details.
Add, remove, edit your QuickBooks administrator
To Add An Authorized Users:
- In the very first step, you have to Sign In to “My Account”.
- Thereafter, in the manage your Quickbooks page, you are required to choose the product or service that you would like to manage.
- Now, look at the upper right corner of the window and check if you are opening the correct account.
- Afterwards, you have to scroll through the Authorized Users section.
- In the next step, you must opt for the “Invite a User?” tab.
- After this, you must enter the Contact Info needed: Name, Email, and Phone.
- Now, in the lower right corner, select the “Send Invite” tab.
To edit an authorized user’s information:
- First of all, sign in to My Account.
- After this, choose the product or service that you wish to handle in the Manage your QuickBooks Account page.
- Now, in My Account, scroll through the Authorized Users section.
- Then, you have to select your name.
- After that, you are required to update your Email and Phone.
- Finally, select Save and then Close.
To Remove an Authorized Users
- First of all, sign in to My Account.
- After that, you have to choose the product or service that you wish to handle in the “Manage your QuickBooks” page.
- Next, in the upper right, check whether you are opening the correct account or not.
- Now, you need to scroll down to the Authorized Users section.
- Further, from the list of contacts, you have to select the name of the user you need to delete or remove.
- Subsequently, at the bottom of the user’s Contact Info, you must click on the “Remove User” tab.
- In case, if no action is taken by the user in the invitation email, then you have the option to Cancel Invite.
- Now, in the confirmation window, you have to select the Remove tab in order to complete the process.
Change Your Contact Number
- Just in case, if you wish to change your contact number linked with the Intuit account. In that case, tap on the “Change” option located in front of the Primary contact.
- Next, you have to choose the user to whom you want to assign the primary contacts.
- In the upcoming window, click on the “Edit” option that is located in front of the contact number. Follow the onscreen instructions.
Change Your Primary Address
- First of all, sign in to camps.intuit.com.
- Thereafter, next to Primary Mailing Address, select Change. Note: However, if this address is connected with a payment method, you have to change the address on the payment method first.
- After this, you need to select either the correct address from the list or select Add a new address option.
- At last, select Save and Close.
- Along with this, you can view and print transactions and order history.
- Moreover, you can prevent your confidential information from unauthorized access.
Hence, this completes the Camps Intuit Account setup procedure completely.